Home » »

Asin not interested doing films in South
 November 27 2012
  



Report by Faisal Saif, Mumbai: South Indian star actress Asin who has made a huge mark here in Bollywood doesn't seem to be interested in doing any more South Indian language films. Before entering in Bollywood, Asin was a very big and respected name back home in Tamil Cinema. Having worked with big names such as Kamal Haasan, Ajith Kumar, Vijay, Surya etc, Asin is open to do south indian films only if the offer excites her.

On Heroine-Oriented films such as 'Kahaani', The actress said "Why not? If i get an exciting Heroine-Oriented offer, I will definitely grab it. I started my career in Bollywood with Aamir Khan's 'Ghajini' which was a Solo Heroine project. I later did 'Ready' with Salman Khan which was a Solo Heroine film. I also did Multi-Starrer's such as 'Bol Bachchan' and 'Houseful 2', In Khiladi 786, I am again playing a Solo Lead role of a Marathi Mulgi named Indu Tendulkar." On joining the 100 Crore club, Asin joked "It's not a Club that we join it and hang around. I think i was the one who actually started the 100 Crore club. Whichever producer has worked with me has been benefited."

In her soon to be released film Khiladi 786, Asin plays the part of a Maharashtrian girl. On preparations of the Marathi Language, Asin adds "I really had no problem in grabbing the Language as everyone on the sets were helpful. Especially Akshay (Kumar) helped me a lot." There's lot more offers happening on her acting front but the actress refused to reveal them on this early stage.

0 comments:

கருத்துரையிடுக

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Blogger இயக்குவது.

More Latest News

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Followers

Latest News

Featured Posts