Home » » Madhoo wants to do a Tabu

Madhoo wants to do a Tabu

Madhoo
Madhoo
Madhoo who forayed into Tamil cinema with her stint in Azhagan back in 1991. Soon she shot to fame with her following movie Roja. Thereafter, the actress has been in much demand in Tamil as well as other regional indsutries. Anyhow, she has been very choosy with her roles and has only been part of five movies in Kollywood till date. Moreover, one of those roles was merely a special appearance for a dance sequence in Iruvar.
Post a long hiatus, the actress is now eyeing a comeback to the reel world. She says “I hail from south India but I have spent most of my childhood in Mumbai. Although I have spent a lot of time in north I will never forget the southern industry. I believe there is something karmic about my relation with movies down south. I am settled in life now but won’t mind doing a good movie if it comes my way. Tabu was amazing in Life of Pi and I would like to roles on similar lines.I am glad to receive offers in Tamil and Telugu after a long time.”
Although the actress is currently busy with a Tollywood project she is yet to disclose more on her Tamil projects. Her fans in Kollywood are looking forward for the 90′s divas on screen comeback and expect a positive anouncement on the same.

0 comments:

கருத்துரையிடுக

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Blogger இயக்குவது.

More Latest News

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Followers

Latest News

Featured Posts