Home » » Tamannaah is my closest friend: Ileana

Tamannaah is my closest friend: Ileana


Ileana with Tamannah
Ileana with Tamannah
Ileana D’Cruz,  ended the year 2012 on a high. Her debut Hindi film Barfi not only ended up as a commercially successful film but was also highly acclaimed by critics, with Ileana’s debut performance coming for sky-high praise. She also managed to realize her long-time dream of debuting in Hindi films and to her credit, held her own in the film against an established Priyanka Chopra.
Last spotted in Tamil films opposite Vijay in Nanban early last year, Ileana had moved lock, stock and barrel to Mumbai from Hyderabad apparently with an idea of furthering her career in Bollywood. Ileana actually debuted as an actress in films through the Tamil film Kedi which had Tamannaah playing a negative role (it was probably her only and last such role in films).
Ever since they starred together in Kedi, Ileana and Tamannaah, both slim and svelte beauties, have been close friends. Ileana herseslf admitted this fact while speaking to newsmen recently during her visit to Hyderabad for a commercial assignment. “Though I live in Mumbai, my heart lies in the South Indian states. I’m not a party animal and in fact, I avoid most of the parties to which I’m invited. Whenever I find some free time, I love to spend it leisurely in my home.
“I have many friends down South but none better than Tamannaah, who has been my closest friend for many years now. I’m so happy that she would soon be debuting in Hindi films as heroine as I can get to meet her quite often in Mumbai in future,” she says. It’s not often that two leading heroines happen to be the thickest of friends and we can only hope that Ileana and Tamannaah’s friendship flourishes in future.
Thanks to the success of Barfi, Ileana has reportedly landed up  the lead in Phata Poster Nikla opposite Shahid Kappor, which would keep her away from Telugu or Tamil films for the time being!

0 comments:

கருத்துரையிடுக

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Blogger இயக்குவது.

More Latest News

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Followers

Latest News

Featured Posts