Home » » Harris Jayaraj crowned the king of romance

Harris Jayaraj crowned the king of romance


Harris Jayaraj
Harris Jayaraj
Harris Jayarajs forthcoming album would be Irandam Ulagam and it is scheduled for a release this February. Following the announcement by the composer himself interest midst music lovers has soared substantially as this is the first time Harris and Selvaraghavan will come together for a project.
In response, to the experience with the composer at the studio Director Selvaraghavan wrote on his microblogging site, “Harris can be hereafter crowned as king of romance. Love u bro. My bro sang a song and that’s a beautiful soup song About husbands my friends. Not lovers.”
Selva also had a message for his fans who have been patiently waiting for the movie release date since a longtime. He mentions, “After a brief period of isolation I am back. Lets have fun with irandaam ulagam. Irandaam ulagam should be an experience. I welcome u all in to the world I have created. It’s a fun ride.will take a few more months.Thanks for all the feedback. Audio will be released soon and pls give me time to create what I exactly have in my mind. And trust me.”
Touted to be a romantic drama Irandam Ulagam features Arya and Anushka in pivotal roles, together for the first time on-screen. It’s also the first time ever that Selvaraghavan would be directing Aarya and Anushka. We hope the music by Harris Jayaraj electrifies the launch in its follow up to its silver screen release.

0 comments:

கருத்துரையிடுக

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Blogger இயக்குவது.

More Latest News

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Followers

Latest News

Featured Posts