Home » » Vishwaroopam is failure unless it collects 150 crores:Kamal

Vishwaroopam is failure unless it collects 150 crores:Kamal


Kamal on Vishwaroopam
Kamal on Vishwaroopam
Kamal Haasan has opined that in his opinion, his upcoming film Vishwaroopam would be deemed a ‘failure’ unless it collected Rs.150 crores. The film was to release on television via DTH in its Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions today but had to be postponed thanks to last-minute parleys between Kamal and theatre-owners which have been going on for the past few days.
The film is now ready  to hit the screens on 25th January. “Unless Vishwaroopam collected Rs.150 crores, I’d consider it a failure. I know my efforts aren’t great but still we expect to cross the coveted Rs.150 crore mark in the first week (of the film’s release) itself. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that it is easily the most expensive and the most properly made film in my career. I was fortunate to get very good technicians.
“I’m very proud to have worked with all of them. All actors are commercial ‘traders’; the moment one becomes a ‘star’, the ‘trader’ in him comes alive and starts speaking about name, fame and money. Though I’ve starred in more than 150 films, the hunger is still there as I don’t easily derive satisfaction from my performances. I feel I have plenty of things to learn on all fronts.
“Basically, I’m a technician and came into films by accident. The day I feel my acting is not patronized by the people, I’d look for alternative profession. I feel all heroes in the industry, irrespective of their ages, are my competitors. It’s only a healthy competition which brings out the best in all of them,” concluded Kamal on a philosophical note.
Vishwaroopam is failure unless it collects 150 crores:Kamal is a post from: KOLLY TALK,Tamil Cinema Portal

0 comments:

கருத்துரையிடுக

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Blogger இயக்குவது.

More Latest News

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Followers

Latest News

Featured Posts