Home » » AL Vijay requests to be called Director Vijay

AL Vijay requests to be called Director Vijay


AL Vijay
AL Vijay
Vijay is currently busy with Director AL VIjays upcoming flick. However, the movie ran into a controversy recently and has caused the team much worry. Reportedly, Director AL Vijay was considering to title the movie on a yesteryear Rajnikanth hit Thanga Magan. When the news reached the producer of the former Rajini starrer, V. Thamizhazhagan, he swiftly denied permission to AL Vijay’s request. Thereafter, Director A L Vijay himself has written an open letter to the media. He updates on the current shoots in the letter below.
01/01/13
Tuesday

Dear media friends,
From kireedam to Thandavam, at various point of time, you have rendered your unequivocal support for my growth and victories I would like to thank you for the same.
As of now in the Production of Mr Chandraprakash Jain, I am writing and Directing a film yet to be titled, starring ‘illaya thalapathy’ Vijay and Amaia Paul. The first schedule of the film started in Mumbal and went on for 30 days. The second schedule is to begin this month. The Shoot is to commence with ‘Illaya thalapathy’ Vijay, Amala Paul, Sathyaraj, Ponvannan and more than 1000 Junior Artists in tine Set, where under the command of Art Director Nagaraj more than 500 carpenters worked day and night to recreate Mahim area of Mumbai.
I will be briefing all the news about this film to you all and would like to request you to kindly not to publish all the news, which you may hear about this film but publish them only after confirming it with me. I would like to humbly bring to your notice that as this is a mega budget movie, where any wrong news or news based on assumptions, when published may cause a severe damage to the Producer as well as the film itself. You may contact me anytime through my P R O Mr Nikkil Murugan,
Moreover from my first film till date my name only appears as Vijay in the Title Cards. So even in my upcoming times whenever there is a mention of my name please let it be Director Vijay only. I would like to greet you all on the occasion of New Year and Pongal.
Regards,
Director Vijay

0 comments:

கருத்துரையிடுக

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Blogger இயக்குவது.

More Latest News

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Followers

Latest News

Featured Posts