Home » » Kollywood mourns the rape victims death

Kollywood mourns the rape victims death


Kollywood mourns
Kollywood mourns

Despite valiant efforts by doctors at the Mount Elizabeth Hospital the nation’s daughter Nirbhaya  passed away. It is a sad day for the country and undoubtedly the incident has sent shivers of fear to every daughter of the nation. Subsequently facing the chilly weather a huge majority of women and young girls have gathered in silent protests at the Jantar Mantar in Delhi.

In addition, celebs from Kollywood have been shocked in horror and expressed their grief through updates on the micro blogging sites.

R Parthiban said

 மரணம் அப்பூவின் உடலுக்குத்தான் ஏற்பட்டுள்ளது!அவரது ஆத்மா சாந்தி அடைய யாரும் பிரார்த்திக்க வேண்டாம். அது அடையாது, அடையவும் கூடாது!  இதுபோல் நடக்காமலிருக்க ஆவியாய் போராடட்டும்(சற்றே சினிமாத்தனமாய் இருந்தாலும், கோபத்தில் மனம் கோணல் மாணலாய் கொப்பளிக்கிறது) இல்லாவிட்டால் பாரத மாதாவையே பாலியல் தொல்லைக்கு ஆட்படுத்தி விடும் அபாய நிலைக்கு விந்து’ருக்கிறார்கள் இந்திய ஆண்’மாக்கள்! வெட்கக்கேடு! இனி இதுப் போன்ற குற்றங்களுக்கு public முன்னிலையில் private part-ஐ part part ஆக வெட்டி காக்கைக்கு போட வேண்டும்.

GV Prakash Says

“If we can’t protect our own sisters what is the use of living a life … Learn to respect women …this is a black mark in life ”

Nakul says

“RIP NIrbhaya fearless with an undying spirit, may ur death not b in vain, with perpetrators punished severely & new laws brought into force.”

Shriya Saran says

“We need to wake up. We need radical change. Hope this incident of gang rape and many others don’t become a matter of momentary indignation.  RIP Nirbhaya. After her ordeal, I wonder how she will ever rest in peace. May your fight and death not be in vain?”
Likewise,
Trisha
opined on the countries stained image “Y blame a beautiful country lik India !?! Its sum of d shameful n disgraceful Indians who make it so !!! Hell will hav a special place fr u. Rip Nirbhaya”

Madhavan questions

“Sadness and anger-All roads to GOVT not just to Rajpat closd today in Del-moving victim to singapore-Tactical move or Medical requirement??”
Meawhile

Neetu Chandra

who is a black belt Taekwondo said, “I am scared to be a Girl – Girls of India. The girl s death has shakken d country, now MAY be our country s system will change and will work towards crime against women-Safe Dignity. Any complain from any woman from any where should be reported and taken serious by the cops. I feel it is high time that schools and colleges adopt martial arts as a form of self defense for girls as part of their syllabus.”

Karthika Nair  says

“Its embarrising for us to even pray tht the “BraveHeart” Rest In Peace coz Peace* must be the last thing she wud ever dwell in. She has slept forever..but not witout awakening an entire Nation”
Rest In Peace dear girl !!

1 comments:

  1. I Couldn't read this fully. I don't have a strong
    heart. Friends, if you can, read it... I AM SORRY MOM I CAN'T FIGHT MORE
    (CRY OF A RAPE VICTIM)
    I still remember mom when once you and dad
    asked me what I need to do in my life I replied you
    I will reduce the pain of other’s people and I
    became a physiotherapist so that I can try my level best to reduce the pain of others.
    But today I am not able to resist my own pain.
    Doctors are slashing my body parts for the fifth
    time like they were never the parts of my body…it
    is paining a lot mom I am not able to breathe
    properly and they attached me with oxygen cap. please tell the doctors not to give me the
    anesthesia mom.
    I am scared I don’t want to close my eyes. If I close
    my eyes it takes me to that scary phase of my life
    where I was being cut into pieces I was just bunch
    of flesh which was being continuously chopped by those animals. Those faces were very scary mom
    they were like those hungry animals who were
    biting at every parts of my body.
    I don’t have courage to look myself in the mirror.
    Mom please break all the mirrors
    nearby me. Pls take me to bath. I want to bath. I want to sit under the shower for
    years mom so that I can wash those inhuman
    touch which has made me hate my own body.
    I tried to go towards bathroom but my stomach
    pain didn’t allow me to move myself.
    I can’t raise my head to see you standing outside through door glass.
    When someone enter in my room I feel very scared
    mom. my heartbeats gets faster my eyes searches
    for you. please be around me. I don’t want to be
    alone.
    Mom these medical instrument beeps are haunting in my brain. they sound like those unhelping traffic
    sounds which muted my cry and pleads which I
    was doing that time mom. The silence of this room
    reminds me of that silence when I was thrown on
    deserted road. I don’t know what happened but I
    was feeling very much cold the same way like a person shivering with very high temperature. Mom
    do you remember once when dad slapped me in
    childhood how much you fought with him until
    dad didn’t bring my favorite chocolate…Where is
    dad, mom?
    I can’t see him...is he ok mom ??? Please don’t let him cry mom. Do you remember
    once how dad got angry on you when you used
    to shout on me for anything?
    They have beaten me and my dearest friend with
    some metal. It was paining a lot mom. I saw how
    he was bleeding to save me but they were coward rascals. They kept on beating him together till he
    didn’t collapse and then they scratched every parts
    of my body repeatedly mom.
    You always taught me to fight with the difficult
    situations but I am
    very weak in this situation. please hold my hand. I want to sleep please put my head in your lap.
    Please wash my body.
    Give me some pain killer my stomach is paining.
    Please tell doctor not to cut more parts of my body.
    its paining a lot.
    I am sorry mom I can’t fight more..! Share it frndz till it bcumz d voice of whole nation..!
    V don't know you. V don't know your name. The
    only thing v know is that u were one of us. U
    suffered beyond imagination. We pray that you
    RIP. Every Indian's head hangs down in shame that
    we allowed this to happen to you. Today is one of the days I say "Not so proud to be an Indian.". RIP Nirbhaya....

    பதிலளிநீக்கு

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Blogger இயக்குவது.

More Latest News

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Followers

Latest News

Featured Posts